Pop Art, Persian Carpet, Candy Cane are some stylish words to describe the white beauty in our home garden. Zinnia White brings peace and positivity to our soul. Try our Non-GMO Zinnia White Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 6
- Color – White flower
- Type – Indoor ( Balcony / Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 5-6 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 23°-28°C
- Season – Summer
Sowing – Early summer
Harvesting – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 5-6 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 5-7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Zinnia elegans
Hindi: Jhinniya Phool (जीनिया फूल)
Tamil: Niravathvapoo (நிறவாதவப்பூ)
Telugu: Jinniapuvvu (జిన్నియా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Jinniahuvu (ಜಿನ್ನಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Jiniya (জিনিয়া)
Marathi: Jhinni (झिन्नी)
Malayalam: sinniya (സിന്നിയ)