Kids love to grow bunches of colorful flowers and here is the right choice for you ‘Candytuft’ that attracts everybody’s eyes through various colors. Try our Non-GMO Candytuft Seeds. A must-buy for newbies and kids as gardeners. To know more click (Youtube).
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full direct sunlight
- Germination Time – 16 – 20days
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature -15°C – 23°C
- Season – All season
Sowing – late summer
Harvesting – (10 weeks from blooming)
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 16-20 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Iberis Sempervirens
Hindi: Chandhi taaph (चाँदीताप)
Tamil: Mittaimalar (மிட்டாய் மலர்)
Telugu: Kyāṇḍīṭuphṭ phlavar (క్యాండీటుఫ్ట్ ఫ్లవర్)
Kannada:Kyāṇḍiṭaphṭ hūvu (ಕ್ಯಾಂಡಿಟಫ್ಟ್ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Kyānḍiphuṭa phula (ক্যান্ডিফুট ফুল)
Marathi: Kĕnḍiphūṭa phlŏvara (कॅन्डिफूट फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam:kānḍiṭaphṟṟ puṣpaṁ (കാൻഡിടഫ്റ്റ് പുഷ്പം)