The Thyme herb is frequently used for both culinary and decorative uses. The Thyme plant is a versatile and lovely plant to grow both in an herb garden and in your garden in general. Growing thyme isn’t hard, and with the correct knowledge, this herb will flourish in your yard. Try our Non-GMO Thyme Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 6 – 12 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace)
- Aroma – mild pungent
- Flavor – minty flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – up to 28 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW THYME FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Thymus vulgaris
biocarve thyme seed in hindi: baayokaarv thaim beej (बायोकार्व थाइम बीज)
biocarve thyme seed in tamil: payokarv taim vitai (பயோகார்வ் தைம் விதை)
biocarve thyme seed in telugu: bayokarv thaim sid (బయోకార్వ్ థైమ్ సీడ్)
biocarve thyme seed in kannada: bayokarv thaim bija (ಬಯೋಕಾರ್ವ್ ಥೈಮ್ ಬೀಜ)
biocarve thyme seed in marathi: bayokarvha thayama biyane (बायोकार्व्ह थायम बियाणे)
biocarve thyme seed in malayalam: biokaarv kaashithumba vithu (ബയോകാർവ് കാശിത്തുമ്പ വിത്ത്)