Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. It is used as a culinary condiment, to make bodily perfumes, and for its potential health benefits. Try our Non-GMO Rosemary Seeds.
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Aroma – Mild grassy smell
- Flavour – Earthy peppery flavor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 27°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – March-April
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Leave the seeds uncovered as they need light for germination and spray with water
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Salvia rosmarinus
Hindi: Dhonee (दौनी)
Tamil: Rosemari Muligai (ரோஸ்மேரி மூலிகை)
Telugu: Rojmeri (రోజ్మేరీ)
Kannada: Rosemeri Mullike (ರೋಸ್ಮರಿ ಮೂಲಿಕೆ)
Bengali: Rojameri Bhesaja (রোজমেরি ভেষজ)
Marathi: Suvāsika pānān̄cē ēka sadāharīta jhuḍupa (सुवासिक पानांचे एक सदाहरीत झुडुप)
Malayalam: Resamari Sasyam (റോസ്മേരി സസ്യം)