Cruciferous vegetables like cabbage are notorious for being chock-full of beneficial nutrients. If you are trying to improve your diet, cruciferous vegetables are a good place to start. The cabbage may help protect against radiation, prevent cancer, and reduce heart disease risk. Try our Non-GMO Cabbage Seeds. Cabagge To know more click here ( Youtube )
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level-Easy
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time- 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6-8 weeks
- Fruiting Time – 10-12 weeks
- Harvesting time – 13 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 13 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Brassica oleracea var. capitata
Hindi: Pattha Gobhee (पत्ता गोभी)
Tamil: Muttaikose (முட்டைக்கோஸ்)
Telugu: Gos Koora (గోస్ కూరా)
Kannada: Elekōsu (ಎಲೆಕೋಸು)
Bengali: Bām̐dhākapi (বাঁধাকপি)
Marathi: Kobi (कोबी)
Malayalam: Kabej (കാബേജ്)