The bushy colorful blossoms of cockscomb fill up your heart with satisfaction and your garden with happiness. The cockscomb’s velvety texture just appeals to our eyes and makes us touch all time. Try our Non-GMO Cockscomb Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3-4 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 3 months
- Suitable Temperature – 20 °C – 28 °C
- Season – Perennials are grown as annuals
Sowing – Late frost
Harvesting – Summer to Fall
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3-4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- The time to flower is 3 months.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Celosia cristata
Hindi: Chudphool (चूडफूल)
Telugu: Jadabanthi (జడబంతి)
Kannada: Reshme hoova (రేషమే హువా)
Bengali: Moroga Jhuta (মোরগ ঝুট)
Marathi: (कोंबड्याचा तुरा)
Malayalam: Kozhivalan poovu(കോഴിവാലൻ പൂവു)