Growing the long green seed-filled fruit to add a delight to our salad in our home garden is always exciting. Cucumber has a good amount of water content with lots of antioxidants. Try our Non-GMO Cucumber Seeds (fruits). Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Colour – Light green
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Everyday
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 3 – 10 days
- Fruiting time – 45 – 50 days after sowing
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 23°C
- Season – Warm season
- Sowing – February – March
- Harvesting – 50 – 70 days
HOW TO GROW CUCUMBER FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to fruit is 9 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cucumis sativus
cucumber seed in hindi: Kheera (खीरा)
cucumber seed in tamil: Vellari (வெள்ளரி)
cucumber seed in telugu: Dosakaya (దోసకాయ)
cucumber seed in kannada: Sautekayi (ಸೌತೆಕಾಯಿ)
cucumber seed in bengali: Sasa (শসা)
cucumber seed in marathi: Kaakdi (काकडी)
cucumber seed in malayalam: Vellarikka (വെള്ളരിക്ക)
Other names: cucumbar, Cucumber serds, European cucumber, Khera
Shruti Savita –
Great product 👌🏻
Aayushi Singh –
So satisfied with the harvest.
it is growing well
Vishnu Kumar –
Satisfied with the product
Jash kishan –
Tasted good, after grown
Jalandhar Singh –
Growing very well
Happy with the product
Radhika Jha –
Happy with the purchase
Radha Jha –
Amala Thomas –
All the seeds I planted germinated, very happy with the purchase