A delicious fruit that gives a yummy delight to our taste senses can be grown in your home garden. Try our Non-GMO Papaya Seeds. To know more click here (Blog)
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Colour – Green skin with orange fruit
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better germination once a month.
- Watering – twice a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Fruiting time – 40 weeks
- Suitable Temperature -26°C – 30°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Summer
- Harvesting – 40 weeks from germination
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water twice a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Time to Fruit is 40 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Carica papaya
Hindi: Papeeta (पपीता)
Tamil: Pappali (பப்பாளி)
Telugu: Boppayi (బొప్పాయి)
Kannada: Papayi (ಪಪ್ಪಾಯಿ)
Bengali: Pempe (পেঁপে)
Marathi: Papaye (पपई)
Malayalam: Papaye (പപ്പായ)