Papaya is a delicious fruit that gives a yummy delight to your taste senses and can be grown in your home garden. Try our Non-GMO Papaya Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Grows into a small tree
- Cross-pollination is required for fruiting
- Color – Changes to orange as it ripens and seeds become darker
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better germination once a month.
- Watering – twice a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Repotting Time – 3-4 weeks
- Flowering Time – 7-10 months
- Fruiting Time – Nearly 1 year
- Suitable Temperature – 25-32°C
- Season – Perennial
HOW TO GROW PAPAYA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water twice a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Time to Fruit is nearly 1 year.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Carica papaya
papaya seed in hindi: Papeeta (पपीता)
papaya seed in tamil: Pappali (பப்பாளி)
papaya seed in telugu: Boppayi (బొప్పాయి)
papaya seed in kannada: Papayi (ಪಪ್ಪಾಯಿ)
papaya seed in bengali: Pempe (পেঁপে)
papaya seed in marathi: Papaye (पपई)
papaya seed in malayalam: Papaye (പപ്പായ)
Other names: papaye, papayi, papya
Meenakshi Gupta –
So nice quality, Amazing Fruiting
they have grown into chotu and fat…loved it
Harsha A –
Idhant Kapoor –
Very well grown, and tasted way too good
Gyanjot Chaddah –
Rency Shetty –
Impressed with the germination of this product
Riona Kapoor –
Rahat Khan –
Avinash Singh –
These seedling has grown into a small tree,very happy about the result!