Stevia or Meethi Tulsi is a sweet herb that is often added to tea. It is a great sugar substitute for diabetics too. Try the Demand Agro Stevia Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 1 KGP
- Difficulty Level -medium
- Plant Height – 1 – 2.5 feet
- Leaf Color – medium green
- Type – outdoor and indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Transplanting Time – when seedlings are 2 – 3 inches tall
- Harvesting Time – 18 months after sowing
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – all seasons except peak winters
HOW TO GROW STEVIA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within two weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Stevia rebaudiana
demand agro stevia seed in hindi: steeviya beej (स्टीविया बीज)
demand agro stevia seed in tamil: stiviya vitai (ஸ்டீவியா விதை)
demand agro stevia seed in telugu: steviya sid (స్టెవియా సీడ్)
demand agro stevia seed in kannada: stiviya bija (ಸ್ಟೀವಿಯಾ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro stevia seed in marathi: stivhiya biyane (स्टीव्हिया बियाणे )
demand agro stevia seed in malayalam: steeviya vithu (സ്റ്റീവിയ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Candyleaf, sweetleaf or sugarleaf