A variety of holly hocks with double flowers in mixed luscious hues. One can enjoy the prolonged sight of holly hocks as it has a long bloom period. Happiness is doubled with the pastels of the chapter’s double. Try our Non-GMO Holly Hock Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 8 feet
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – early summer
HOW TO GROW HOLLY HOCK FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water thrice a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Alcea rosea
holly hock seed in hindi: holee hok (होली हॉक)
holly hock seed in tamil: holi hak vitai (ஹோலி ஹாக் விதை)
holly hock seed in telugu: holi hak sid (హోలీ హాక్ సీడ్)
holly hock seed in kannada: hali hak bija (ಹಾಲಿ ಹಾಕ್ ಬೀಜ)
holly hock seed in marathi: holi hoka biyane (होली हॉक बियाणे)
holly hock seed in malayalam: holi hokku vithu (ഹോളി ഹോക്ക് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Hollyhock, althaea rosea, althea rose