Stocks or Hoary Stock flowers are usually single or double florets with long grey-green leaves. The sweet-scented flowers are also known as gillyflower or Virginia stock. Try our Non-GMO Stocks Mixed Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 15
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 60 cm
- Flower Color – white, pink
- Type – indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, Epsom salt for better blooming once a month, and Neem Cake Powder as it requires nitrogen
- Watering – twice a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 7 – 10 days
- Flowering Time – 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 65°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – winter
HOW TO GROW STOCKS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water twice a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 7 – 10 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Matthiola incana
stocks mixed seed in hindi: stok mishrit beej (स्टॉक मिश्रित बीज)
stocks mixed seed in tamil: panku kalappu vitai (பங்கு கலப்பு விதை)
stocks mixed seed in telugu: stak misrama vittanam (స్టాక్ మిశ్రమ విత్తనం)
stocks mixed seed in kannada: sṭak misra bija (ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಮಿಶ್ರ ಬೀಜ)
stocks mixed seed in marathi: satha misrita biyane (साठा मिश्रित बियाणे)
stocks mixed seed in malayalam: stokku mixed vithu (സ്റ്റോക്ക് മിക്സഡ് വിത്ത്)
Other names: Stoks