Stocks or Hoary Stock flowers are usually single or double florets with long grey-green leaves. The sweet-scented flowers are also known as gillyflower or Virginia stock. Try our Non-GMO Stocks Mixed Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 15
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – Upto 60 cm
- Flower Color – White, Pink
- Type – Indoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, Epsom salt for better blooming once a month and Neem Cake Powder as it requires nitrogen.
- Watering – Twice a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 7 – 10 days
- Flowering time – 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 18°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Winter
HOW TO GROW STOCKS MIXED FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 7-10 days.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Matthiola incana
stocks mixed seed in hindi: Stock Phool (स्टॉक फूल)
stocks mixed seed in tamil: Pangu malar (பங்கு மலர்)
stocks mixed seed in telugu: Sṭāk phlavar (స్టాక్ ఫ్లవర్)
stocks mixed seed in kannada: Sṭāk hūvu (ಸ್ಟಾಕ್ ಹೂವು)
stocks mixed seed in bengali: Staka Phula (স্টক ফুল)
stocks mixed seed in marathi: Stoka pholvara (स्टॉक फ्लॉवर)
stocks mixed seed in malayalam: sṟṟēākk puṣpaṁ (സ്റ്റോക്ക് പുഷ്പം)
Other names: stoks
Easy to grow. Seeds are germinating at a faster rate… Thankss
Prashil Naik –
So happy with the blossom
very easily growing plant
Asim Riyaz –
Hridhan Gupta –
Very satisfied with the germination
Fatehbir Deep –
Aditi Singh –
Happy with the purchase
Rahim Shah –
seeds have bloomed into a beautiful flower