Add the colorful blooming heads to your garden adding aesthetic value to it. Daisies come in a vast array of colors and forms, from small bedding daisies to plate-sized blossoms. Try our Non-GMO Daisy Seeds Mix. To know more click (Youtube).
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 2-3 feet
- Color – Mixed variety
- Type – Indoor/ Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3-4 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 15 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°-20°C
- Season – All seasons
- Sowing – Early Summer
- Harvesting – Summer (18 weeks from germination)
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the daisy seeds in water at room temperature for 1-2 hours until the seeds plump up for speeding the germination process.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3-4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 15 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Bellis perennis
Hindi: Gulbahaar (गुलबहार)
Tamil: Veliraathavan (வெளிராதவன்)
Telugu: Daisiuvvu (డైసీ పువ్వు)
Kannada:Daisihu (ಡೈಸಿ ಹೂ)
Bengali: Taraphula (তারা ফুল)
Marathi: Ḍējhī phlŏvara (डेझीफ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: Jamanthipuvv (ജമന്തിപുവ്വ്)