Kochia is a refreshing grass variety. The richness of green creates an ambiance of rejuvenation. Try our Non-GMO Kochia Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 40
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 7 feet
- Color – young (dark green) and mature (red)
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW KOCHIA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Bassia scoparia
kochia seed in hindi: kochiya beej (कोचिया बीज)
kochia seed in tamil: kocciya vitai (கொச்சியா விதை)
kochia seed in telugu: kociya vittanam (కోచియా విత్తనం)
kochia seed in kannada: kociya bija (ಕೊಚಿಯಾ ಬೀಜ)
kochia seed in marathi: kociya biyane (कोचिया बियाणे)
kochia seed in malayalam: kochiya vithu (കൊച്ചിയ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Ragweed, summer cypress, burning bush