Calendulas are giant daisy head flowers with broad petals and refreshing colours. They are good to grow throughout summer and the end of fall. Calendulas can be grown in pots or growing bags provided with essential sunlight. Try our Non-GMO Calendula Pacific Beauty Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 2 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 18°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – March – May or August – September
HOW TO GROW CALENDULA PACIFIC BEAUTY FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Calendula officinalis
calendula pacific beauty seed in hindi: Genda phool (गेन्दाफूल)
calendula pacific beauty seed in kannada: Mugetugalu (ಮೂಗೇಟುಗಳು)
calendula pacific beauty seed in bengali: Gamda (গাঁদা)
calendula pacific beauty seed in tamil: Saamandhi (சாமந்தி)
calendula pacific beauty seed in telugu: Bantipuvvu (బంతి పువ్వు)
calendula pacific beauty seed in marathi: jhendu (झेंडू)
calendula pacific beauty seed in malayalam: jamanti (ജമന്തി)
Other names: calendula, Calandula
Garvita Singh –
Great product. Growing well👌🏻
Shweta Shingare –
Amazing seeds, Beautiful flowers blooming!
germination is super fast fast
Vishva Raj –
received in good condition
Maanas Gupta –
Very good product
Sinu Sinha –
In love with the product
Rahini Gupta –
Ricky Singh –
Nisha Agarwal –
all the seeds have germinated, happy to see the results
Swecha sharma –
Refreshing orange colored flowers with broad petals……. Nice outcome…..