Iceberg lettuce is a member of the family Asteraceae. It is predominantly used as a salad vegetable because of its crunchy texture and appealing leaves that make the food look more inviting. Try the Demand Agro Lettuce Iceberg seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 340
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 12 – 40 inches
- Vegetable Color – icy green
- Type – outdoor, balcony, or indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Repotting Time – 2 – 3 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 6 – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – winter and spring
HOW TO GROW LETTUCE ICEBERG FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water on alternate days.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lactuca sativa
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in hindi: letyoos aaisabarg beej (लेट्यूस आइसबर्ग बीज)
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in tamil: kirai panipparai vitai (கீரை பனிப்பாறை விதை)
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in telugu: palakura man̄cukonda sid (పాలకూర మంచుకొండ సీడ్)
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in kannada: letis aisbarg bija (ಲೆಟಿಸ್ ಐಸ್ಬರ್ಗ್ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in marathi: letyusa a’isabarga biyane (लेट्युस आइसबर्ग बियाणे)
demand agro lettuce iceberg seed in malayalam: cheera manjumala vithu (ചീര മഞ്ഞുമല വിത്ത്)
Other names: Butterhead