Mint is a herb in the form of leaves that goes well in drinks and savory dishes. Home garden-grown mint is always to be flaunted in the mocktails you serve to the guests. Try our Non-GMO Mint Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 12 – 18 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – low mint
- Flavor – plain mint
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – keep the soil moist, not soggy
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – august – december
HOW TO GROW MINT FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Leave the seeds uncovered as they need light for germination and spray them with water.
- Water 2 times a week until transfer to the pot.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Mentha spicata
mint seed in hindi: pudeena beej (पुदीना बीज)
mint seed in tamil: putina vitai (புதினா விதை)
mint seed in telugu: pudina sid (పుదీనా సీడ్)
mint seed in kannada: pudina bija (ಪುದೀನ ಬೀಜ)
mint seed in marathi: pudina biyane (पुदीना बियाणे)
mint seed in malayalam: puthina vithu (പുതിന വിത്ത്)
Other names: Spearmint, peppermint