Mint is a herb in the form of leaves that goes well in drinks and savory dishes. Home garden-grown mint is always to be flaunted to the mocktails you serve to the guests. Try our Non-GMO Mint Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 12 – 18 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/terrace) or outdoor
- Aroma – low mint
- Flavour – plain mint
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – keep the soil moist, not soggy
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 70°F
- Season – perennial
- Sowing – august to december
HOW TO GROW MINT FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Leave the seeds uncovered as they need light for germination and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week until transfer to the pot.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed until germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Mentha spicata
mint seed in hindi: pudeena beej (पुदीना बीज)
mint seed in tamil: putina vitai (புதினா விதை)
mint seed in telugu: pudina sid (పుదీనా సీడ్)
mint seed in kannada: pudina bija (ಪುದೀನ ಬೀಜ)
mint seed in marathi: pudina biyane (पुदीना बियाणे)
mint seed in malayalam: puthina vithu (പുതിന വിത്ത്)
Other names: Spearmint, peppermint
tapoja301 (verified owner) –
Seeds germinated after about 7 days. Seeds grow into healthy seedlings. But germination rate is on the lower side. Waiting for the day my mints grow into strong plants! 🌱
Garvita Singh –
All my seeds got germinated into tiny aromatic mint herbs. Just loved the product. Thanks, TAOS
Kavita mehta –
Good quality, as expxected! Thankyou TAOS
they smell so good that iam addicted to it
Manav V –
Harneet Singh –
Rajisha Kumari –
Deepu sahu –
Very Good seeds
Renuga Babladi –
Satisfied with the product
Palak Kumari –
Fatma K –
All the seeds germinated into nice herbs!!
Nishu Malik –
So a Satisfying product, the smell of mint is so great and the leaves are fresh also