Petunia is a famous flower due to its beautiful multi-colored, trumpet-shaped flowers. Its foliage is hairy and branching. Try our Non-GMO Petunia Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Colour – Mixed
- Plant Height- 15-30cm
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed Fertiliser once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 10-12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 23°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – 13 weeks from blooming
HOW TO GROW
- Moisten the seed by spraying water and leaving it in plastic wrap for about 1-2 hours.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Sow the sprouted side vertically upright.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 10-12 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed Fertiliser.
Botanical name: Petunia spp.
Hindi: Petuniya phool (पेटुनिया फूल)
Tamil: Petunia (பெட்டூனியா)
Telugu: Petuniyapuvvu (పెటునియా పువ్వు), pitunia
Kannada: Petuniyahuvvu (ಪೆಟುನಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Pēṭuniẏā phula (পেটুনিয়া ফুল)
Marathi: Petunia phulvara (पेटुनिया फ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: Petuniapushpam (പെറ്റൂണിയ പുഷ്പം)