Asters are charming ornaments to your lovely garden. They thrive well in slightly cooler climates with summer on its way. Try the Raunak Seeds Aster Mixed. To know more click here (Youtube)
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 30-200cm
- Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Late summer
- Harvesting – 14 weeks from germination.
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 14 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Asteraceae
Hindi: Aakash Phool (आकाश फूल )
Tamil: Aster Malar (ஆஸ்டர் மலர் )
Telugu: Āsṭar phlavar (ఆస్టర్ ఫ్లవర్ )
Kannada: Aster Hu (ಆಸ್ಟರ್ ಹೂ )
Bengali: Ayāsṭāra phula (অ্যাস্টার ফুল )
Marathi: Ēsṭara phlŏvara (एस्टर फ्लॉवर )
Malayalam: Aster Pushpam (ആസ്റ്റർ ഫ്ലവർ )