Mixed color rose seeds for your garden. This packet contains 5 seeds of rose. Below is the list of colors for the seeds:
1. Golden Rose
2. Pink Rose
3. Red Rose
4. Green Rose
5. Blue Rose
6. Rainbow Rose
7. Purple Rose
This packet will contain a mix of 5 seeds from above. Rose seeds need extreme care and are difficult to grow for beginners. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Flower Color – mixed
- Plant Height – 30 – 50 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight (shade in summers)
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 75°F
- Season – february – march
HOW TO GROW ROSE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Rosa rubiginosa
rose seed in hindi: gulaab ka beej (गुलाब का बीज)
rose seed in tamil: roja vitai (ரோஜா விதை)
rose seed in telugu: gulabi vittanam (గులాబీ విత్తనం)
rose seed in kannada: gulabi bija (ಗುಲಾಬಿ ಬೀಜ)
rose seed in marathi: gulabace biyane (गुलाबाचे बियाणे)
rose seed in malayalam: ros vithu (റോസ് വിത്ത്)