Sage is a medicinal and aromatic herb that is often added as a flavor enhancer to various dishes. It is consumed in fresh as well as dried form. Try the Demand Sage Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 35
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – up to 2 feet
- Leaf Color – whitish green
- Type – outdoor and indoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Transplanting Time – when seedlings are 2 – 3 inches tall
- Harvesting Time – pick leaves when they are 3 – 5 inches long
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 75°F
- Season – all seasons except peak winters
HOW TO GROW SAGE FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water once a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Salvia officinalis
demand agro sage seed in hindi: rshi beej (ऋषि बीज)
demand agro sage seed in tamil: munivar vitai (முனிவர் விதை)
demand agro sage seed in telugu: sej sid (సేజ్ సీడ్)
demand agro sage seed in kannada: Rsi bija (ಋಷಿ ಬೀಜ)
demand agro sage seed in marathi: Rsi bija (ऋषी बीज)
demand agro sage seed in malayalam: muni vithu (മുനി വിത്ത്)