Zucchini is a traditional staple vegetable of the ratatouille recipe. It’s a leaner member of the squash family – almost resembling a slender form of a pumpkin with the shape of a fat cucumber. Try our organic zucchini yellow seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 4
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 2 – 3 feet
- Flower Color – yellow
- Fruit Color – yellow
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – regularly and keep the potting mix moist, not soggy
- Sunlight – full sunlight for at least 6 – 8 hours
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 8 – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 90°F
- Season – warm seasons
HOW TO GROW ZUCCHINI YELLOW FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Cucurbita pepo
zucchini yellow seed in hindi: toree ka peela beej (तोरी का पीला बीज)
zucchini yellow seed in tamil: cimai curaikkay mancal vitai (சீமை சுரைக்காய் மஞ்சள் விதை)
zucchini yellow seed in telugu: gum’madikaya pasupu sid (గుమ్మడికాయ పసుపు సీడ్)
zucchini yellow seed in kannada: cinikayi haladi bija (ಚೀನೀಕಾಯಿ ಹಳದಿ ಬೀಜ)
zucchini yellow seed in marathi: zucchini pivale biyane (zucchini पिवळे बियाणे)
zucchini yellow seed in malayalam: padippurakkathakinte manja vithu (പടിപ്പുരക്കതകിന്റെ മഞ്ഞ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Straightneck squash, summer squash