This packet contains 3 seeds of Pink Lotus plant.
Other names: Kamal plant, Kamal ka phool,
1. Use a water-tight container without drainage holes. This will be your planting container.
2. Fill container with at least 4 inches of soil and enough water just to wet soil (no standing water).
3. Gently place the tuber on the surface of the wet soil.
4. Now cover the tuber with a small amount of soil, about 4 inches, with growth tips pointing upwards. The growth tips should remain slightly above the soil with the rest of the tuber buried.
5. Cover the soil with a thin layer of sand or gravel.
6. Fill with more water to cover the tuber above the tips. The growth tips should be covered with water at all times, as water evaporates, replace daily or every other day with more water.
7. Place in a sunny spot.
Also known as -: Kamal, Taavare,Padma,chenthaamarai,Tamara,Pandkanda, Tamara
The supermarkets are crowded with all the brands and still if you are looking for pure unprocessed honey, it is difficult to find. It was this search for pure products away from the factory farms that led us to start our store.
Today the world is crowded with lifestyle and food-related diseases. Heart diseases, diabetes and cancer have become part of our lives. What worries us is that these diseases have gradually crept into our children as well. Obesity and early maturity in kids are growing. Even the cases of diabetes and food allergy in kids are coming up. With this store, we want to provide options to you to access good food at the right price.
The Affordable Organic Store (TAOS) is an initiative to provide healthier way of living for generations to come by two senior citizens, Mr. Kamal Kishore Gupta and Mrs. Manju Gupta. Before TAOS, Mr. Gupta had served the nation for almost four decades, while Mrs. Gupta had a rewarding teaching career.
Apart from few professionals, we have a small team of active volunteers who are supporting the store operations.
For any collaboration with TAOS: https://partner.theaffordableorganicstore.com/