Antirrhinum is commonly known as snapdragon, which originates from the flowers’ reaction when their throats are squeezed. It is widely used as an ornamental plant. Try our Non-GMO Antirrhinum Double Mixed Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant Height – 0.5 – 1 m
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15 °C – 25 °C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – September – October
HOW TO GROW ANTIRRHINUM DOUBLE MIXED FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Antirrhinum majus
antirrhinum double mixed seed in hindi: enteerinahinam phool (एंटीरिनहिनम फूल)
antirrhinum double mixed seed in telugu: Yāṇṭirihinam phlavar/ Anthurium (యాంటిరిహినమ్ ఫ్లవర్)
antirrhinum double mixed seed in kannada: Āṇṭirihinam hūvu ( ಆಂಟಿರಿಹಿನಮ್ ಹೂವು0
antirrhinum double mixed seed in malayalam: ānṟiṟiṟinaṁ puṣpaṁ (ആന്റിറിറിനം പുഷ്പം)
antirrhinum double mixed seed in tamil: Āṉṭirriṉam (ஆன்டிர்ரினம்)
Other names: anthurium, altirium, aunthurium, antirhinum, ANTHORIUM, antrihinum, Anthrium, Anthirihium, Anthirihium double mix, Antirrhium, antirrihinum, Antirinum, antirrhum, antirrihim, Antirhinnum
Very good quality of seeds. They germinated within 5 days despite unfavorable weather! Germination rate is above 80%. Growing very well. 🌱
Great product. Good germination.
Shruti SInha –
Awesome product ….. Thanks TAOS
Loved the product
the plant has grown well but the flowers are very delicate
Baldev Kumar –
Swagata Reddy –
Tishya Singh –
Ranveer Singh –
Ashish Warrior –
These flowers bloomed faster than I expected