Luscious, light, and subtle petals of poppy are quintessential to the flora species. They are fragile and pleasant flowers that one can ever enjoy in their garden. Try our Non-GMO Poppy Iceland Mix Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 5 feet
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor / Indoor (Balcony or Terrace)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full direct sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Flowering time – 60 – 75 days
- Suitable Temperature – 15 °C – 23°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Early
HOW TO GROW POPPY ICELAND MIX FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4-6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 5 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Papaver nudicaule
poppy iceland mix seed in hindi: Khaskhas ka Phool(खसखस का फूल)
poppy iceland mix seed in tamil: Pāppi aislāntu malar (பாப்பி ஐஸ்லாந்து மலர்)
poppy iceland mix seed in telugu: Gasagasāla aislāṇḍ puvvu (గసగసాల ఐస్లాండ్ పువ్వ)
poppy iceland mix seed in kannada: Gasagase aislyāṇḍ hū (ಗಸಗಸೆ ಐಸ್ಲ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಹೂ)
poppy iceland mix seed in bengali: Pōsta ā’isalyānḍa phula (পোস্ত আইসল্যান্ড ফুল)
poppy iceland mix seed in marathi: Khasakhasa āyasalam̐ḍa phlŏvara (खसखस आयसलँड फ्लॉवर)
poppy iceland mix seed in malayalam: pēāppi aislānṟ puṣpaṁ (പോപ്പി ഐസ്ലാന്റ് പുഷ്പം)
Other names: popy
Shriya Singh –
25 out of 30 seeds germinated. Satisfied with the outcome.
Shruti SInha –
Great product !!
Priya Kumari –
Absolutely reccomendable store for gardening. Good quality
they have grown very beautifullyyy
Mahika Krisha –
It is growing beautifully in my garden
Wasimjit Mehta –
Satisfied with the product
Sailaja Kumar –
Suman Kumari –
Hansika Reddy –
Literally one of the beautiful flowers grown in my garden