Aster is a charming ornament to your lovely garden. They thrive well in slightly cooler climates with summer on its way. Try our Non-GMO Aster Mixed Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant height – 1 – 2 feet
- Flower Color – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 14 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 21°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Late summer
HOW TO GROW ASTER MIXED FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Asteraceae
aster mixed seed in hindi: Aakash Phool (आकाश फूल )
aster mixed seed in tamil: Aster Malar (ஆஸ்டர் மலர் )
aster mixed seed in telugu: Āsṭar phlavar (ఆస్టర్ ఫ్లవర్ )
aster mixed seed in kannada: Aster Hu (ಆಸ್ಟರ್ ಹೂ )
aster mixed seed in bengali: Ayāsṭāra phula (অ্যাস্টার ফুল )
aster mixed seed in marathi: Ēsṭara phlŏvara (एस्टर फ्लॉवर )
aster mixed seed in malayalam: Aster Pushpam (ആസ്റ്റർ ഫ്ലവർ )
Other names: balsum
Arijit Patidar –
All the seeds germinated into beautiful flowers. Thanks
Riti singh –
Ananya M. –
Very good service, ThanksTAOS
they have grown well and turned out super looking flowers
Kritika A –
Balbir Singh –
Worth buying it
Svitra Chauhan –
Growing very pretty
Taanusiya Kumar –
Khusboo Gupta –
Happy with the purchase
Anjali Krishna –
Received it on time
Disha M –