Carnations are ornamental flowers used in gifting in the form of bouquets, corsages or boutonnieres. Try our Non-GMO Carnation Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty level – Easy
- Plant height – 18 – 24 inches
- Colour – Pink
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 9 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW CARNATION FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dianthus caryophyllus
carnation seed in hindi: kaarneshan phool (कार्नेशन फूल)
carnation seed in tamil: Kārṉēṣaṉ malar (கார்னேஷன் மலர்)
carnation seed in telugu: Kārnēṣan puvvu (కార్నేషన్ పువ్వు)
carnation seed in kannada: Kārnēṣan hū (ಕಾರ್ನೇಷನ್ ಹೂ )
carnation seed in bengali: Kārnēśana phula (কার্নেশন ফুল)
carnation seed in marathi: Kārnēśana phlŏvara (कार्नेशन फ्लॉवर)
carnation seed in malayalam: kārnēṣan puṣpaṁ (കാർനേഷൻ പുഷ്പം)
Other names: carnason
Gourav jain –
Satisfied.Thanks The Affordable Organic Store
Arijit Patidar –
Riya Desai –
Loved the bloom
Vikas Thacker –
the flower grown is very beautiful
Ekamjeet Singh –
In love with this product
Sutapa Gupta –
Great quality seeds
Tamiloli Gowda –
Grown very beautifully
Somit Singh –
Ambili Govind –
A variety flower that makes my garden even beautiful, Loved it!!