Beginner’s Basic Garden Kit contains a combo of:
- Vermi Compost 500gms – 1 unit
- Cocopeat 500gms – 1 unit
- Seedling Tray with 4 holes – 1 unit
- Small Jute Grow Bag – 1 unit
- Seaweed Pack – 1 unit
- Capsicum Green Seed Pack (10 Seeds) – 1 unit
- Cow Dung Cakes – 4 units
- Spray Bottle (30 ml) – 1 unit
- Wooden Spoon – 1 unit
Also, check out our workshops for more details.
HOW TO USE BEGINNER’S BASIC GARDEN KIT
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot or Small Jute Grow Bag in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month works as great feed for the plant.
- Cow Dung Cakes can be used to provide nutrients to the soil.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
- Use the Gardening Tool to prepare the soil well before sowing the seeds.
- Wooden Spoons can also be used to sow the seeds.