Reduce indoor pollution with beautiful easy to grow Chrysanthemum flowers. Bright cheerful flowers of mums become a centerpiece of any garden. Try our Non-GMO Chrysanthemum Mixed Seeds. Their bright color creates a merrier vibe around the place. To know more click (Youtube).
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Mixed
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed a month for greener leaves and Epsom Salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Alternate day watering as per soil requirements
- Sunlight – Full sunlight for growing
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°-28°C
- Season – Preferably November
- Sowing – Early summer
- Harvesting – Mid fall
HOW TO GROW
- Take a small shallow container and fill it with water and soak the seeds for 18-24 hours.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep holes and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3-4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Chrysanthemum morifolium
Hindi: Guladaudee ( गुलादौड़ी)
Kannada: Shaavantige (ಸೇವಂತಿಗೆ)
Bengali: Chandramallikapula ( চন্দ্রমল্লিকা ফুল)
Tamil: Saamandhi (சாமந்தி)
Telugu: Bantipuvvu (బంతి పువ్వు)
Marathi: Shevati (शेवंती)
Malayalam: Jamanthi (ജമന്തി)