Tomatoes range in size from a thumb tip up to the size of a golf ball and can range from spherical to slightly oblong. Try our Non-GMO Round Tomato Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 60
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – Up to 150 cm
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Keep the medium moist, not soggy.
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Fruiting time – 7 – 8 weeks
- Harvesting time – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 19°C – 30°C
- Season – All season except peak winter
HOW TO GROW DEMAND AGRO TOMATO FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 12 weeks.