Dianthus are garden favorites with their pinks and carnations. They are blissful blooms ideal for a summery experience. Try our Non-GMO Dianthus Splendor Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 1-4 feet
- Color – Pink, white, crimson
- Type – Indoor ( Balcony or Terrace) or Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 16 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Late fall
- Harvesting – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 16 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dianthus plumarius
Hindi: Dianthus splendor (डायनथस स्प्लेंडर)
Bengali: Ḍāẏānathāsa jām̐kajamaka (ডায়ানথাস জাঁকজমক)
Marathi: Ḍāyaṇṭasa vaibhava (डायंटस वैभव)