Dianthus are garden favorites with their pinks and carnations. They are blissful blooms ideal for a summery experience. Try our non-GMO Dianthus Splendor Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 1 – 4 feet
- Flower Color – mixed
- Type – indoor (balcony or terrace) or outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 16 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 50°F – 75°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – late fall
HOW TO GROW DIANTHUS SPLENDOR FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dianthus plumarius
dianthus splendor seed in hindi: daayanthas splendar beej (डायन्थस स्प्लेंडर बीज)
dianthus splendor seed in tamil: dianthus splendor vitai (dianthus splendor விதை)
dianthus splendor seed in telugu: dayanthas splendar sid (డయాంథస్ స్ప్లెండర్ సీడ్)
dianthus splendor seed in kannada: dayanthas vaibhavada bija (ಡಯಾಂಥಸ್ ವೈಭವದ ಬೀಜ)
dianthus splendor seed in marathi: dayanathasa splendara biyane (डायनथस स्प्लेंडर बियाणे)
dianthus splendor seed in malayalam: dianthus splender vithu (dianthus സ്പ്ലെൻഡർ വിത്ത്)