Jasmine is grown to symbolize love, beauty, and romance, while in Thailand, Jasmine symbolizes motherhood, respect, and love. In some parts of the world, jasmine is considered a symbol of good luck. In India, the mogra flower has great religious significance; it is known as a favorite flower of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. Try our Jasmine, Chameli, Mogra seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 10 – 15 feet
- Flower Color – bright white
- Type – outdoor
- Feed –Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination time – 4 – 6 weeks
- Suitable temperature – 60°F – 75°F
- Season – rainy
- Sowing – june – september
HOW TO GROW JASMINE, CHAMELI, MOGRA PLANT FROM SEEDS
- Plant the Jasmine, Chameli, Mogra Seeds in well-drained soil or Vermicompost in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 5 mm, and spaced 10 – 15 cm apart in rows 45 – 60 cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 60°F – 75°F is ideal.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within four to six weeks.
- Full, bright sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Jasminum officinale
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in hindi: chamelee, chamelee, mogara beej (चमेली, चमेली, मोगरा बीज)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in tamil: mallikai, pacconti, mokra vitai (மல்லிகை, பச்சோந்தி, மொக்ரா விதை)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in telugu: malle, cameli, mogra vittanam (మల్లె, చమేలి, మొగ్రా విత్తనం)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in kannada: mallige, cameli, mogra bija (ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆ, ಚಮೇಲಿ, ಮೊಗ್ರ ಬೀಜ)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in marathi: cameli, cameli, mogara bi (चमेली, चमेली, मोगरा बी)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in malayalam: mulla, chameli, mogra vithu (മുല്ല, ചമേലി, മൊഗ്ര വിത്ത്)