Jasmine is grown to symbolize love, beauty, and romance, while in Thailand, jasmine symbolizes motherhood, respect, and love. In some parts of the world, jasmine is considered a symbol of good luck. In India, the mogra flower has a great religious significance; it is known as a favorite flower of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi. Try our Jasmine, Chameli, Mogra Seeds Online. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 3
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 1.6 to 9.8 ft
- Flower Color –Bright white
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed –VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Once every 5 – 7 days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Suitable temperature – 40°F – 50°F
- Season – Rainy
- Sowing – June- September
HOW TO GROW JASMINE, CHAMELI, MOGRA PLANT FROM SEEDS
- Plant the Jasmine, Chameli, Mogra Seeds in well-drained soil or VermiCompost in Cocopeat.
- Sow no more than 5mm deep in well-drained soil in full sun.
- Cover with soil and lightly water in.
- At a depth of 5 mm, and spaced 10 – 15 cm apart in rows 45 – 60 cm apart. Water well and then stand the pot in a cool, shaded, frost-free place – a temperature of around 40°F – 50°F is ideal.
- Then moderately water the plant.
- Provide with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun spray bottle.
- Water the top about 2 inches of the soil is dry to the touch.
- Seeds will germinate within one to two weeks.
- Full, bright sunlight is needed at the time of germination.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Jasminum sambac
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in hindi: chamelee aur mogara ka paudh (चमेली और मोगरा का पौधा)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in kannada: Mallige mattu mogra giḍa (ಮಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ಮತ್ತು ಮೊಗ್ರ ಗಿಡ
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in bengali: Jum̐i ō magarā gācha (জুঁই ও মগরা গাছ)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in tamil: Mallika maṟṟum mokrā ceṭi (மல்லிகை மற்றும் மொக்ரா செடி)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in telugu: Malle mariyu mogrā mokka (మల్లె మరియు మొగ్రా మొక్క)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in marathi: Camēlī āṇi mōgarā vanaspatī (चमेली आणि मोगरा वनस्पती)
jasmine, chameli, mogra seed in malayalam: mullayuṁ meāgra ceṭiyuṁ (മുല്ലയും മൊഗ്ര ചെടിയും)
Other names: Mogra, Gandhraj, Jashmine, Gardenia, Mohra, Camelia
how to buy jasmine, chameli, mogra seeds/plant seeds online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy jasmine, chameli, mogra seeds online in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs.
You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.