Lemon balm, a member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. The lemon balm plant symbolizes virtue, sympathy, and compassion. It can also represent healthy boundaries in relationships, friendship, healing, and love. Try our non-GMO Lemon Balm Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 80 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed –Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – once a week to keep the soil moist but not soggy
- Sunlight – full sunlight to light shade
- Germination Time – within 3 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 40°F – 50°F
- Season – summer
- Sowing – late march to mid april
HOW TO GROW LEMON BALM FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a hole of double the size of the seed.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
Botanical name: Melissa officinalis
lemon balm seed in hindi: neemboo baam beej (नींबू बाम बीज)
lemon balm seed in tamil: elumiccai tailam vitai (எலுமிச்சை தைலம் விதை)
lemon balm seed in telugu: nim’ma ausadhatailam sid (నిమ్మ ఔషధతైలం సీడ్)
lemon balm seed in kannada: nimbe mulamu bija (ನಿಂಬೆ ಮುಲಾಮು ಬೀಜ)
lemon balm seed in marathi: limbu malama biyane (लिंबू मलम बियाणे)
lemon balm seed in malayalam: naaranga baam vithu (നാരങ്ങ ബാം വിത്ത്)
Other names: Honey balm, balm mint