Nemesia is a small bedding plant with many uses in the garden. Use them as edging plants, ground covers, in mixed borders, woodland plantings and in a container or hanging basket plants. Try our Non-GMO Nemesia Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor / Indoor (Balcony)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Partial Sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 21°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Fall
- Harvesting – Winter
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Partial sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Nemesia
Hindi: Nemesiya Phool (निमेसिया फूल)
Telugu: Nemesiya Puvvu (నెమెసియా పువ్వు)
Kannada: Nemesiya Huvu (ನೆಮೆಸಿಯಾ ಹೂವು)
Bengali: Nemesiya Phula (নিমেসিয়া ফুল)