The plush petals of Rudbeckia are dual treats of brightness and vibrancy. Rudbeckia blossoms are an apt choice for your personalized garden space. The flowers are a combination of yellow and brown colors with a black-eyed center with a multitude of petal arrangements. Try our Non-GMO Rudbeckia Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 20
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 15 – 24 inches
- Flower Color – bicolor
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 – 4 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 10 – 12 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – early summer
HOW TO GROW RUDBECKIA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 5 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2 – 4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Rudbeckia hirta
rudbeckia seed in hindi: rudabekiya beej (रुडबेकिया बीज)
rudbeckia seed in tamil: rutpekkiya vitai (ருட்பெக்கியா விதை)
rudbeckia seed in telugu: rudbekiya sid (రుడ్బెకియా సీడ్)
rudbeckia seed in kannada: rudbekiya bija (ರುಡ್ಬೆಕಿಯಾ ಬೀಜ)
rudbeckia seed in marathi: rudabekiya biyane (रुडबेकिया बियाणे)
rudbeckia seed in malayalam: rudbeckia vithu (rudbeckia വിത്ത്)
Other names: Gloriosa daisy, black-eyed susan