Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Red Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 92 – 182 cm
- Color – Red
- Type- Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Summer- everyday ; Winter- alternate days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Fruiting time – 8 – 9 weeks
- Harvesting time – 10 – 11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C – 30°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW CAPSICUM RED FROM SEEDS
- Soak the seeds for 4 – 6 hours before planting.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water everyday (summers) and alternate days (winters).
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Re-pot the sapling to a Medium Size Pot in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
capsicum red seed in hindi: Laal Shimla Mirch (लाल शिमला मिर्च)
capsicum red seed in tamil: Sivapu Kudaimilagai (சிவப்பு குடைமிளகாய்)
capsicum red seed in telugu: Erupu Capsicum (ఎరుపు క్యాప్సికమ్ )
capsicum red seed in kannada: Kempu Doṇṇe meṇasina kāyi (ಕೆಂಪು ದೊಣ್ಣೆ ಮೆಣಸಿನ ಕಾಯಿ)
capsicum red seed in bengali: Lala kyāpasikāma (লাল ক্যাপসিকাম)
capsicum red seed in marathi: Lala Shimla Mirch (लाल शिमला मिर्ची)
capsicum red seed in malayalam: Cuvapp Kuda Mulagu (ചുവപ്പ് കുഡാ മുലാഗു)
Other names: Bell pepper, capcicum, Capsicom
All the seeds sprouted nicely and look healthy…very happy with the quality
Tapanpanigrahi (verified owner) –
95% seeds are germinated and quite healthy. Very happy.
Harshal Tiwari –
Very nice product
the seeds are very effective
Ekbir Kapoor –
Growing very well
Suthipha Chauhan –
Very well grown
Happy with the purchase
Dilip Singh –
Daniya Mehmood –
really happy to add this exotic veggie to my garden
Shivani sen –