Growing a Hibiscus adds a tropical flair to our garden. It is a plant that boasts dramatic, vibrant flowers, you may want to consider trying our Non-GMO Red Hibiscus Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Plant Height- 3-8 feet
- Color – Red
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 3 weeks
- Flowering time – 6-24 months
- Suitable Temperature – 12°C – 21°C
- Season – All seasons
- Sowing – Late spring
- Harvesting – Summer, Fall
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate in 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 6-24 months.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem cake powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
Hindi: Guddhal (गुड़हल)
Tamil: Sembaruthi (செம்பருத்தி), hybiscus
Telugu: Mandara Puvvu (మందార పువ్వు), Hibscus
Kannada: Dāsavāḷada hūvu (ದಾಸವಾಳದ ಹೂವು)
Bengali:Jaba Phool ( জবা ফুল)
Marathi: Jaasvand (जास्वंद)
Malayalam: Chembaruthi (ചെമ്പരുത്തി)