Growing a Hibiscus adds a tropical flair to our garden. It is a plant that boasts dramatic, vibrant flowers, you may want to consider trying our Non-GMO Red Hibiscus Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 3 – 8 feet
- Flower Color – red
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 3 weeks
- Flowering Time – 6 – 24 months
- Suitable Temperature – 55°F – 70°F
- Season – all seasons
- Sowing – late spring
HOW TO GROW RED HIBISCUS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within 3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
red hibiscus seed in hindi: laal hibiskas beej (लाल हिबिस्कस बीज)
red hibiscus seed in tamil: cemparutti vitai (செம்பருத்தி விதை)
red hibiscus seed in telugu: erupu mandara vittanam (ఎరుపు మందార విత్తనం)
red hibiscus seed in kannada: kempu dasavala bija (ಕೆಂಪು ದಾಸವಾಳ ಬೀಜ)
red hibiscus seed in marathi: lala hibiskasa biyane (लाल हिबिस्कस बियाणे)
red hibiscus seed in malayalam: chuvanna hibiscus vithu (ചുവന്ന Hibiscus വിത്ത്)
Other names: Chinese hibiscus, china rose, shoeblack plant, or rose mallow