Ridge Gourd is a green fleshy vegetable. It is rich in essential components like dietary fiber, water content, vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, magnesium and vitamin B6. Try our non-GMO Ridge Gourd seeds.Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Difficulty Level – Moderate
- Plant Height – Upto 5 – 6 feet
- Type – Outdoor
- Flower Color – Yellow
- Fruit Color – Green
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Watering should be done at an interval of 3-4 days
- Sunlight – Full sunlight for atleast 6-8 hours per day
- Germination time – Within a week
- Suitable Temperature – 25°C to 35°C
- Season – Summer, Monsoon and Spring
Botanical name: Luffa acutangula
ridge gourd seed in hindi: Turee (तुरई)
ridge gourd seed in tamil: Ritj curaikkay (ரிட்ஜ் கோர்ட்)
ridge gourd seed in telugu: Ridj potlakaya (రిడ్జ్ గోర్డ్)
ridge gourd seed in kannada: Heerekayi (ಹೀರೆಕಾಯಿ)
ridge gourd seed in bengali: Jhenge (ঝিঙ্গে)
ridge gourd seed in odia: Janhi (ଜହ୍ନି)
Other names: Ridge guard, Ridge gourd hybrid seeds, Ridge gaurd
Simran Kaur –
they are growing tall
Haveesh Heman –
lOVED IT !!!!
Aakriti Kumar –
Very well grown
Akaljeet Kaur –
Quality was very good
Aghanashini Shukla –
Great quality seeds
Bhoomi Gawda –
Aabid Pasha –
Growing very well
Raman Singh –
Diksha Damani –
Its all ready to harvest, cant wait make to make curry with it!!!
Rishika reddy –
Product is much better than i expected.