Spinach is a leafy green vegetable. It has vitamins and minerals that support immune system. Being the richest source of iron for our body, it is also considered as a superfood. Try our non-GMO Spinach seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 8 – 12 inches
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed and Epsom salt once a month for greener leaves.
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination time – 5 to 7 days
- Suitable Temperature – 15°C – 22°C
- Season – All except summer
- Sowing – September – November
Botanical name: Beta vulgaris var. bengalensis
spinach seed in hindi: Paalak (पालक)
spinach seed in tamil: Kirai (கீரை)
spinach seed in telugu: Baccalikūra (బచ్చలికూర)
spinach seed in kannada: Soppu (ಸೊಪ್ಪು)
spinach seed in bengali: Palam Saka (পালং শাক)
spinach seed in marathi: Palaka (पालक)
spinach seed in malayalam: Cira (ചീര)
spinach seed in odia: Palanga (ପାଳଙ୍ଗ)
Other names: Spunach, Malabar spinach
I followed the instructions given here. Seeds sprouted very nicely and are still growing..
very much happy with the growth of the plant
Aadhilakshmi H –
Satisfied with the product
Chandravati G –
Happy with the purchase
Deleena Sharma –
Haaziq Khan –
Payal singh –
ram gupta –
I was impressed by the high germination rate of these seeds. Almost all of them sprouted beautifully.