Spinach is a leafy green vegetable. It has vitamins and minerals that support immune system. Being the richest source of iron for our body, it is also considered as a superfood. Try our non-GMO Spinach seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 100
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 8 – 12 inches
- Type – indoor (balcony/ terrace) or outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 5 – 7 days
- Suitable Temperature – 60°F – 70°F
- Season – all except summer
- Sowing – september – november
HOW TO GROW SPINACH FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Spinacia oleracea
spinach seed in hindi: paalak ka beej (पालक का बीज)
spinach seed in tamil: kirai vitai (கீரை விதை)
spinach seed in telugu: palakura sid (పాలకూర సీడ్)
spinach seed in kannada: palaka bija (ಪಾಲಕ ಬೀಜ)
spinach seed in marathi: palaka biyane (पालक बियाणे)
spinach seed in malayalam: cheera vithu (ചീര വിത്ത്)