Capsicum is a herb that has medicinal properties. It is added to many Italian dishes. Try our Non-GMO Capsicum Yellow Seeds (capsicum). Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 92 – 182 cm
- Color – yellow
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – summer – every day; winter – alternate days
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Fruiting Time – 8 – 9 weeks
- Harvesting Time – 10 – 11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW CAPSICUM YELLOW FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Water every day during summer and alternate days during winter.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Capsicum annuum
capsicum yellow seed in hindi: shimala mirch ka peela beej (शिमला मिर्च का पीला बीज)
capsicum yellow seed in tamil: kepcikam mancal vitai (கேப்சிகம் மஞ்சள் விதை)
capsicum yellow seed in telugu: kyapsikam pasupu vittanam (క్యాప్సికమ్ పసుపు విత్తనం)
capsicum yellow seed in kannada: kyapsikam haladi bija (ಕ್ಯಾಪ್ಸಿಕಂ ಹಳದಿ ಬೀಜ)
capsicum yellow seed in marathi: simala miraci pivale biyane (सिमला मिरची पिवळे बियाणे)
capsicum yellow seed in malayalam: kaapsikkam manja vithu (കാപ്സിക്കം മഞ്ഞ വിത്ത്)
Other names: Bell pepper