Antirrhinum is commonly known as snapdragon, which originates from the flowers’ reaction when their throats are squeezed. It is widely used as an ornamental plant. Try our Non-GMO Antirrhinum Double Mixed Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 11 weeks
- Suitable Temperature -15 °C -25 °C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – September – October
- Harvesting – 11 weeks from germination
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 11 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Antirrhinum majus
Hindi: enteerinahinam phool (एंटीरिनहिनम फूल)
Telugu: Yāṇṭirihinam phlavar/ Anthurium (యాంటిరిహినమ్ ఫ్లవర్)
Kannada:Āṇṭirihinam hūvu ( ಆಂಟಿರಿಹಿನಮ್ ಹೂವು0
Malayalam: ānṟiṟiṟinaṁ puṣpaṁ (ആന്റിറിറിനം പുഷ്പം)
Tamil: Āṉṭirriṉam (ஆன்டிர்ரினம்)