Bellis Perennis is a beautiful flower with white tender petals and a sun-like centre. English Daisies are attributed for their daintiness and sweet appeal. Try our Non-GMO Bellis Monstrosa Double Mix Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level- Easy
- Color – Red, White
- Type – Outdoor / Indoor ( Terrace or Balcony)
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 2-4 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight with partial shade
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 4-8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 25°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – Early spring
- Harvesting – Late summer
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a 2mm deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 2-4 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight with partial shade is needed.
- Time to flower is 4-8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Bellis perennis
Hindi: Gulbahaar/ Monstresa (गुलबहार)
Tamil: Veliraathavan (வெளிராதவன்)
Telugu: Daisiuvvu (డైసీ పువ్వు)
Kannada:Daisihu (ಡೈಸಿ ಹೂ)
Bengali: Taraphula (তারা ফুল)
Marathi: Ḍējhī phlŏvara (डेझीफ्लॉवर)
Malayalam: Jamanthipuvv (ജമന്തിപുവ്വ്)