Cineraria are valentine flowers. They produce beautiful blooms by February and are ready to be presented as a perfect souvenir. Try our Non-GMO Cineraria Double Mix Seeds. (cibenaria)To know more click here (Youtube)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Colour – Varied
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 3 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1-2 weeks
- Flowering time – 8-10 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – November- December
- Harvesting – January- February
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 3 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 1-2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 8-10 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Pericallis cruenta
Hindi: Sineria Phool (सिनेरिया फूल)
Telugu: Sinerraiya Puvvu (సినారిరియా పువ్వు),
Kannada: Sineria Hu (ಸಿನೆರಿಯಾ ಹೂ)
Bengali: Sineraiya Phula (সিনারিয়া ফুল)
Marathi: Sinerriya Pholvara (सिनेरारिया फ्लॉवर)