Imperial Bathua Seeds are great for beginners who are home gardeners. Bathua leaves and seeds are very nutritious. They are non-toxic and are consumed all across the world for centuries. Like any other leafy vegetable, they offer innumerable health benefits. Try our Non-GMO Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 30 – 80 cm
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – water regularly depending on the dryness of the soil but avoid over-watering
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – within a few days of sowing
- Suitable Temperature – 41°F – 86°F
- Season – winter
- Sowing – september to october
HOW TO GROW IMPERIAL BATHUA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make a hole of double the size of the seed.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Keep the soil moist not soggy.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Chenopodium album
imperial bathua seeds in hindi: impeeriyal buthua beej (इंपीरियल बुथुआ बीज)
imperial bathua seeds in tamil: ekātipattiya puttuvā vitaikaḷ (ஏகாதிபத்திய புத்துவா விதைகள்)
imperial bathua seeds in telugu: sāmrājya butuvā vittanālu (సామ్రాజ్య బుతువా విత్తనాలు)
imperial bathua seeds in kannada: sāmrājyaśāhi butuvā bījagaḷu (ಸಾಮ್ರಾಜ್ಯಶಾಹಿ ಬುತುವಾ ಬೀಜಗಳು)
imperial bathua seeds in marathi: sāhī buthu’ā biyā (शाही बुथुआ बिया)
imperial bathua seeds in malayalam: sāmrājyatva butuva vittukaḷ (സാമ്രാജ്യത്വ ബുതുവ വിത്തുകൾ)
Other names: Chilly, chili, chillies
this website is worth that i will tell my family to buy it
Belladonna K –
Mehar Sharma –
Growing very well
Great quality seeds
Pratikshya Varma –
Navaneetha Kumar –
Soham Singh –
Happy with the purchase
Deepali Jha –
Serena Jacob –
Can’t wait to buy more seeds