Lavender is itself a soothing color for the eye and when it is added to our home garden it becomes heaven. It is a herb with many culinary uses and also making a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens, providing sweeping drifts of color. Try our Non-GMO Lavender Seeds.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Colour – Purple (Lavender)
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Weekly once
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks
- Flowering time – 4-7 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 10°C – 35 °C
- Season – Fall
- Sowing – Spring
- Harvesting – Summer
HOW TO GROW
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 4 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water 1 time a week.
- Seeds will germinate within 2-3 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to flower is 4-7 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Lavandula
Hindi: laivendar (लैवेंडर)
Tamil: Lāveṇṭar (லாவெண்டர்)
Telugu: Lāveṇḍar (లావెండర్)
Kannada: Lyāveṇḍar (ಲ್ಯಾವೆಂಡರ್)
Marati: Suvāsika phulān̄cī vanaspatī (सुवासिक फुलांची वनस्पती)