Parsley is a very attractive plant that is generally grown as a culinary herb but often wasted as a garnish or plate decoration. Considering it adds more freshness than flavour to dishes, it is best used fresh and added at the end of cooking, giving home cooks all the more reason to grow their own. Try our Non-GMO Parsley Seeds. To know more click here (Blog)
Number of seeds in a packet – 10
- Type – Indoor (Balcony / Terrace) or Outdoor
- Aroma – Mild grassy smell
- Flavour – Earthy peppery flavour
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – Every day
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Harvesting time – 8 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 27°C
- Season – Perennial
- Sowing – March-April
HOW TO GROW
- Soak the seeds in warm water overnight before planting.
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Leave the seeds uncovered as they need light for germination and spray with water
- Water 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- The time to harvest is 8 weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Petroselinum crispum
Hindi: ajamod (अजमोद)
Tamil: Vōkkōcu (வோக்கோசு)
Telugu: Parsli (పార్స్లీ)
Kannada: Parsali (ಪಾರ್ಸ್ಲಿ)
Bengali: Parsale (পার্সলে)
Marathi: Ajamōdā / ōvā (अजमोदा / ओवा)
Malayalam: ārāṇāvēā (ആരാണാവോ)