Lavender is itself a soothing colour for the eye and when it is added to our home garden it becomes heaven. It is a herb with many culinary uses and makes for a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens by providing sweeping drifts of color. Try our Non-GMO Lavender Seeds.
Wisitiria Seeds Lavender – 1 KGP
- Difficulty Level – High
- Colour – Purple (Lavender)
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – When you find the soil running dry, water the plant.
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination Time – 2 weeks to 2 months
- Flowering time – Lavender plants typically take about one year to reach maturity and flower. You need to be patient. In Indian climates, the flowering might be delayed by as much as two years. If you live in colder climates, the flowers might come out in as less as three to six months provided that you have taken good care.
- Suitable Temperature – 15-28°C
- Season – All seasons
- Lavender needs gritty or sandy textured soil because they drain easily.
- Lavender needs full sunlight
- Lavender is sensitive to overwatering. Water only when the soil looks dry.
HOW TO GROW LAVENDER FROM SEEDS
- Refrigerate the seeds for three weeks.
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat and sand in ratio of 2:1.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 2 seeds in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Seeds will germinate within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Transplant them to a medium with a sandy or sandy loam texture.
- Refrigerate seeds for three weeks.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a good amount of soil and Potting Mix.
- Make sure the ratio of soil to potting mix is 3:1.
- Add sand to the soil. Make sure the amount of sand is 20 to 50 percent of the total amount of soil plus potting mix.
- Add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost and Seaweed and then sow the seeds in half inch holes
Botanical name: Lavandula sp.
lavender seed in hindi: laivendar (लैवेंडर)
lavender seed in tamil: Lāveṇṭar (லாவெண்டர்)
lavender seed in telugu: Lāveṇḍar (లావెండర్)
lavender seed in kannada: Lyāveṇḍar (ಲ್ಯಾವೆಂಡರ್)
lavender seed in bengali:Lyābhēnḍāra (ল্যাভেন্ডার)
lavender seed in marati: Suvāsika phulān̄cī vanaspatī (सुवासिक फुलांची वनस्पती)
lavender seed in malayalam:lāvenḍar (ലാവെൻഡർ)
Other name: lavandar
How to buy wisitiria seeds lavender seeds/plant seeds online in India?
The Affordable Organic Store is the best site to buy wisitiria seeds lavender seeds online in India with free delivery across India. You can get the best gardening seeds and the most affordable gardening seeds on The Affordable Organic Store. The Affordable Organic Store is your one-stop shop to buy vegetable seeds online, to buy herbs seeds online, to buy flowers seeds online, to buy microgreen seeds online, and to buy fruits seeds online for gardening needs. You can also buy manure online here. You can also buy pots online for gardening, gardening tools online. You can also buy cheap seeds online in The Affordable Organic Store. You can also buy Indian vegetable seeds online here. You also get free seeds on every purchase of seeds.