Lotuses are the beauty that grows in water. Lotus in our home garden adds a beauty element to it. Try our Non-GMO Lotus Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 30
- Difficulty Level – medium
- Plant Height – 18 – 60 inches
- Flower Color – pink
- Type – outdoor water plant
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – grows in water
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 2 – 2.5 years
- Suitable Temperature – 75°F – 85°F
- Season – perennial
HOW TO GROW LOTUS FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat lightly and spray with water.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil adds Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Nelumbo nucifera
wisitiria lotus seed in hindi: visitiriya kamal ka beej (विसिटिरिया कमल का बीज)
wisitiria lotus seed in tamil: vicittiriya tamarai vitai (விசிட்டிரியா தாமரை விதை)
wisitiria lotus seed in telugu: visitiriya lotas sid (విసిటిరియా లోటస్ సీడ్)
wisitiria lotus seed in kannada: visitiriya kamalada bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಕಮಲದ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria lotus seed in marathi: wisitiria kamala biyane (wisitiria कमळ बियाणे)
wisitiria lotus seed in malayalam: visittiriya thaamara vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ താമര വിത്ത്)
Other names: Laxmi lotus, sacred lotus