Sunflower is beautiful flora and provides us with both oil & food. Sunflower has also been proven to reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar, as they contain vitamin E, magnesium, and protein. Bright yellow flowers that add a poster-like effect to our garden can now be in your garden. Try the Wisitiria Sunflower Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 50
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – up to 16 feet
- Flower Color – yellow
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – every day
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 – 2 weeks
- Flowering Time – 5 – 6 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 70°F – 80°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – early spring
HOW TO GROW WISITIRIA SUNFLOWER FROM SEEDS
- Take a Growbag and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Sprinkle the seeds around the Growbag.
- Cover the seeds gently with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water.
- Water every day.
- Seeds will germinate within 1 – 2 weeks.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Helianthus annuus
wisitiria sunflower seed in hindi: visitiriya soorajamukhee ke beej (विसिटिरिया सूरजमुखी के बीज)
wisitiria sunflower seed in tamil: vicittiriya curiyakanti vitai (விசிட்டிரியா சூரியகாந்தி விதை)
wisitiria sunflower seed in telugu: visitiriya poddutirugudu vittanam (విసిటిరియా పొద్దుతిరుగుడు విత్తనం)
wisitiria sunflower seed in kannada: visitiriya suryakanti bija (ವಿಸಿಟಿರಿಯಾ ಸೂರ್ಯಕಾಂತಿ ಬೀಜ)
wisitiria sunflower seed in marathi: vijitiriya suryaphula biyane (विजिटिरिया सूर्यफूल बियाणे)
wisitiria sunflower seed in malayalam: visittiriya suryakaanthi vithu (വിസിറ്റിരിയ സൂര്യകാന്തി വിത്ത്)