Dimorphotheca is an annual white flower with a dark purple heart. It is suitable for border and pot arrangements alike. It has striking daisy-like flowers with a dark heart. Try our Non-GMO Dimorphotheca Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – easy
- Plant Height – 8 – 12 inches
- Flower Color – white
- Type – outdoor
- Feed – Vermicompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – full sunlight
- Germination Time – 1 week
- Flowering Time – 3 – 4 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 65°F – 80°F
- Season – annual
- Sowing – spring
HOW TO GROW DIMORPHOTHECA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using a spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 1 – 2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, Vermicompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dimorphotheca pluvialis
dimorphotheca seed in hindi: dimorphotheka beej (डिमोर्फोथेका बीज)
dimorphotheca seed in tamil: dimorphotheca vitai (dimorphotheca விதை)
dimorphotheca seed in telugu: daimorphotheka vittanam (డైమోర్ఫోథెకా విత్తనం)
dimorphotheca seed in kannada: daimarphotheka bija (ಡೈಮಾರ್ಫೋಥೆಕಾ ಬೀಜ)
dimorphotheca seed in marathi: dimorphotheca biyane (dimorphotheca बियाणे)
dimorphotheca seed in malayalam: dimorphoteca vithu (dimorphoteca വിത്ത്)
Other names: Rain daisy, weather prophet, cape marigold