Dimorphotheca is an annual white flower with a dark purple heart. It is suitable for border and pot arrangements alike. It has striking daisy-like flowers with a dark heart. Try our Non-GMO Dimorphotheca Seeds. Also, check out our workshops for more details.
Number of seeds in a packet – 5
- Difficulty Level – Easy
- Plant Height – 8 – 12 inches
- Flower Color – White
- Type – Outdoor
- Feed – VermiCompost for nutrients every week, Seaweed once a month for greener leaves, and Epsom salt for better blooming once a month.
- Watering – 1 – 2 times a week
- Sunlight – Full sunlight
- Germination time – 1 week
- Flowering time – 3 – 4 weeks
- Suitable Temperature – 20°C – 25°C
- Season – Annual
- Sowing – Spring
HOW TO GROW DIMORPHOTHECA FROM SEEDS
- Take a Seedling Tray and fill it with Cocopeat.
- Make ½ inch deep hole and put 1 seed in each hole.
- Fill the hole with Cocopeat and spray with water using spray gun or spray bottle.
- Water 1-2 times a week.
- Seeds will germinate within a week.
- Full sunlight is needed.
- Take a Medium Size Pot and add a Potting Mix.
- If planting in the soil add Neem Cake Powder, VermiCompost, and Seaweed.
Botanical name: Dimorphotheca
dimorphotheca seed in hindi: dimorphotheka (डिमोर्फोथेका)
dimorphotheca seed in telugu: Ḍaimōrphōthekā (డైమోర్ఫోథెకా)
dimorphotheca seed in kannada: Ḍaimārphothekā (ಡೈಮಾರ್ಫೊಥೆಕಾ)
dimorphotheca seed in bengali: Ḍimōraphōthēkā (ডিমোরফোথেকা)
dimorphotheca seed in marathi: Ḍimŏrphōthēkā (डिमॉर्फोथेका)
Other names: dimorphothica, Dimorothotheca
Easy to grow plant. All the 5 seeds germinated well 👍🏻
Very graceful flowers
rapidly growing seeds
Srivasthav Kumar –
It is growing beautifully
Guru Singh –
Sutada Agarwal –
Taneesha Mehta –
Romie Sen –
Nisha Agarwal –
all the seeds have bloomed
Gemma jose –